Healthy News from Poulin Chiropractic of Herndon and Ashburn | March 2015
- Benefits of Combining Chiropractic Adjusting with Traction
- Multivitamin Supplement - Women, Take Yours Today!
- Walking Is Important!
- Exercises are Vital!
- Back Pain and Weak Hips – A connection!
Healthy News from Poulin Chiropractic of Herndon and Ashburn | April 2015
- Weak and Tired? Try Chiropractic!
- Prevent Falls with Chiropractic
- Low Back Pain Care Doesn’t Require MRI
- Knee Pain and Back Pain Affect Quality of Life over 50
- Hip Fracture? Watch Out for Vertebral Fractures
Healthy News from Poulin Chiropractic of Herndon and Ashburn | May 2015
- Chiropractors Rely on Exam not Always the MRI
- Disc Swelling & Degeneration Cause Pain
- Ab Strength Related to Quality of Life
- Got D? Vitamin D and Aging
Healthy News from Poulin Chiropractic of Herndon and Ashburn | June 2015
- Get a Second Opinion for Back Surgery!
- Evidence Based Practice and Chiropractic
- DCs Who Focus On Musculoskeletal Pain Get More Referrals From MDs
- Vitamin D For All!
- Standing All Day with a Short Leg Leads to LBP
- More Physically Fit – Less Fatty Spine Muscles
- Multiple Benefits of Spinal Manipulation
- Tell the World … Or At Least Share With Those In Yours!
- Keep Active!
- Chronic Low Back Pain Puts a Strain on Marriage
- Osteoporosis Risk in Men is Higher with Depression and Antidepressants
Healthy News from Poulin Chiropractic of Herndon and Ashburn | August 2015
- Cox® Technic Benefits Spinal Stenosis
- A New Approach to Helping Tight Hamstrings
- Healing and Sleep are Connected
- Strong Gluts!
- Don’t Fear Moving. It Helps!
- What You Think Guides Your Healing
- Resistance Training Benefits Osteoporotic Women
- More Chiropractic Availability, Fewer Primary Care Visits
Healthy News from Poulin Chiropractic of Herndon and Ashburn | September 2015
- Beneficial Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation
- Epidural Steroid Injections – Effective?
- CLIMB for Back Pain Relief
- Do You Think Imaging is Necessary?
- Risks of Osteoporosis
Healthy News from Poulin Chiropractic of Herndon and Ashburn – October 2015
- See Your Chiropractor First for Back Pain
- Chiropractic is Ready for the Challenge of Spinal Issues with the Aging of our Population
- Rest for Degenerated Discs?
- How Fast Do You Walk? Do You Walk Slower Now?
- Bones Need Vitamin A
Healthy News from Poulin Chiropractic of Herndon and Ashburn - November 2015
- Spinal Manipulation + Exercise = More Pain Relief
- Vitamin C for Cells
- Your Choice of Healthcare Practitioners to see FIRST Matters!
- Wonderful News for Chiropractic…and Neck and Back Pain Patients!
- Exercise Helps Post-Surgery Back Pain Patients
- Fatty Neck Muscles Need Exercise
- Lifting is #1 Trigger for Low Back Pain
- Vitamin C for Bone!
- Influencing Factors for Back Surgery
- Chiropractic Physicians in Military Care
- Reduced Pain
- Pain and The Brain
- Stay Fit!
- Back Surgery isn’t Necessary for Most Back Pain…
- ...and 6 Weeks of Conservative Care are Recommended Before Back Surgery
- Inflammation Reduction with Stretching...
- ...Pain Reduces with Spinal Manipulation
- Degenerated Discs Are Missing Glycosaminoglycan...
- ...and Chondroitin Sulfate Which Is Glycosaminoglycan
Healthy News from Poulin Chiropractic of Herndon and Ashburn - June 2016
- Distraction helps Knee Pain
- 50% Relief of Pain is Good
- Vision Improved With Chiropractic Care
- Chest Pain May Be helped with Chiropractic
- Chiropractic Care Costs Less For Neck Pain
- Positive Treatment Outcomes Rely on Positive Thoughts
- Healthcare Costs Increase with Pre-Authorization
- Do You Understand Your Spinal Condition?
- Cherries and Apples and Quercetin Good for Diet!
- Ashburn Chiropractic Spinal Manipulation Effective
- Headache Relief with Exercise and Chiropractic
- Neurosurgeons Recommend 8-12 weeks of Arm Pain before Neck Surgery – Good Timing for Chiropractic Care & Relief!
- Natural Curcumin Reduces Pain and Inflammation